Mortal Kombat 2011 Iaruk Mortal Kombat 2011 Iaruk

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

I love it, but I'm a sucker for the Mortal Kombat Theme. Anyway, good choice of sounds, great beat, and I like the way you incorporated quotes from the game.

Iaruk responds:

thankies I'm really proud of how this one.. ^TOASTY^ god Da... you know what I'll end it at thanks for the review

Mt. Pyre (pkmon) Mt. Pyre (pkmon)

Dude.

You made it creepier than the original, and it works. Epic mix my friend. 5/5 10/10 for you.

Pokemon Gym Victory! Pokemon Gym Victory!

Whoa.

I like it, but as some others have pointed out, a few of the instruments just don't work well together. Nice work though.

Monstrous Turtles! Monstrous Turtles!

Whoa.

My mind has been blown. Epic. 5/5 10/10 downloaded.

Smooth Pink Panther Smooth Pink Panther

Cool.

I like what you've done with the song. 5/5 9/10. Something seemed a little off, but I'm not sure what and it wasn't enough to really bug me. Plus, I'm a sucker for jazz... or any song I just happen to know how to play. Nice work.

Majorgeneral's Space Trance Majorgeneral's Space Trance

Trippy.

This loop's... hypnotic man... woah. Good job.

Majorgeneral responds:

Thanks for the review

Majorgeneral's Time Travel Majorgeneral's Time Travel

Nice.

The only things I didn't care for were your choice of hit and those chime things at the end... I think you should have used something else, but I'm not sure what. Good job though.

Majorgeneral responds:

*Shrugs*

Ashley's Theme! Ashley's Theme!

I like it.

Sounds quite creepy... like for a haunted house or something... sweet. Creepy... but sweet.

Heavy Metal Mario Heavy Metal Mario

Has potential.

Now, to repeat what everyone else has said, it would benefit from more instruments, such as a bass line and a drum line. Heck, at least add drums next time.

SFA2 Ken's Theme SFA2 Ken's Theme

Hmm...

It's good, but there's something about it that seems off... I think it's the fact that every now and then the Slayer squeaks in a strange way. Other than that, good job.